Sunday, September 30, 2007

Brand New Start...

Well...here I am finally catching up with the rest of the world in beginning to blog. First let me tell you alittle about myself. I work for the State I live in. I am a financial mangager. I have worked for the state for over 20 years, but only 1 1/2 years in this position. It has been one heck of a year, but tomorrow starts a new fiscal year and I am determined to do everything right in FY08!
I live with a wonderful man that treats me like no other person has ever treated me. He is the best. I have a daughter that is my very best friend. I consider myself to be the most blessed person on this earth. I thank God everyday for all He has given me and my loved ones! God is great! We are by no means wealthy as far as money and possessions, but when it comes to happiness we are very rich!

No comments: